Windows 11 23H2 ISO Download (64-bit Official links) 2023
Windows 11 23H2 ISO images are now available for download. open the Microsoft download page, choose the ISO download option, click “Download,” choose language, click “Confirm,” and click “Download” again.
Microsoft has officially released Windows 11 version 23H2 (windows 11 2023 Update) to all compatible devices running Windows 10 V2004 and later. This release brings substantial improvements to the Windows & Apps Store, overall system performance, and multitasking capabilities, enhancing the user experience. The Windows 11 23H2 ISO file (64-bit) is also officially available for download from the Microsoft site. It’s important to note that Windows 11 requires a 64-bit processor, so the 32-bit version is not provided. This article explores how you can Download Windows 11 ISO Images from Microsoft’s official site.
Post Contents :-
- 1 What is Windows 11 ISO image used for?
What is Windows 11 ISO image used for?
You can Download Windows 11 ISO 64-bit for free from Microsoft’s website. You can use Windows 10 23H2 ISO image to create a bootable drive, Perform a clean installation of Windows 11 on a new computer, upgrade your existing operating system, such as Windows 10, to Windows 11 and more.
You can use the Windows 11 ISO image to upgrade your current operating system or to perform a clean install from a bootable USB installer.
- The Windows 11 23H2 ISO can be used to create bootable USB drives or DVDs, which can be useful for installing Windows 11 on multiple devices or in situations where internet connectivity is limited.
- It’s also used in setting up virtual machines for testing software or conducting experiments in a controlled environment.
- The ISO image can be used for system repair or recovery in case of critical issues or system crashes
Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft released a list of all system requirements for the new OS on its official Windows 11 page, For now, the basic requirements for installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster 64-bit processor with 2 or more cores.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB or larger storage device.
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable, TPM version 2.0.
- Graphics: 720p HD display, DirectX 12 compatible graphics card with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Internet Connection: A Microsoft account and internet connectivity required to set up Win11 Home/Pro for personal use.
Also, you can run official PC health check tool to check if your PC is eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 11.
To make things easy for you, here we have Microsoft Official links to Download Windows 11 ISO Image files (64-bit)
These ISO files include the following editions of Windows 11:
Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Home N
Windows 11 Home Single Language
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 Education N
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Pro Education
You will have the option to select the edition during the installation phase.
Download Windows 11 23H2 ISO from Microsoft
You can download Windows 11 ISO files directly from the Microsoft website with a few clicks. Note, The official Windows 11 ISO download link is active for a period of 24 hours only.
Step 1: First, go to the Windows 11 download page here.
Step 2: Scroll down to the Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) section
Step 3: click the ” Select Download ” drop-down menu and From the options available in the drop-down menu, select Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO for x64 devices)
step 4: Click the ” Download ” button, and next select your preferred language for your Windows 11 package, For example, select English and click on confirm.
step 5: Finally, Click on the 64-bit Download button to start Download Windows 11 ISO directly from the Microsoft server.
The download time for the Windows 11 23H2 ISO file depends on factors such as internet speed, server load, and network stability. It can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.
Download Windows 11 ISO Using Media Creation Tool
Also, you can use the official Media creation tool for Windows 11 ISO download. The tool is primarily designed to upgrade an existing Windows installation or Create installation media. It also provides options to download and save Windows 11 ISO 64-bit images on your device.
- Go to the official Microsoft Windows 11 download page here.
- Click “Download Now” button under “Create Windows 11 Installation Media.” to Download the Windows 11 Media creation tool
- Locate the installer, right-click on it select run as administrator, and click yes if prompted for permission.
- Start by accepting the license terms.
- Leave language and edition as it is or Uncheck the Use recommended box if you want to change the Windows language, click next
- Select ISO File and click Next in the Choose which media to use section.
- Choose a location to download and save the ISO file, then click Save.
Once the download is complete, you can use the Windows 11 ISO file to create a bootable USB drive and use it to install Windows 11 on any supported computer.
Download Windows 11 ISO Image without TPM
Windows 11 checks for a TPM 2.0 module on your motherboard during installation. If you don’t have TPM 2.0, you can use the Universal MediaCreationTool to download the Windows 11 ISO. This tool allows you to bypass the TPM requirement.
- Visit the Universal MediaCreation Tool’s page and find the code leading to the “Download Zip” button.
- Unzip the entire contents of the MediaCreationTool.bat-main into a folder on your system.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the contents and run the MediaCreationTool BAT file.
- A command prompt will briefly appear before the MCT Version window opens. Choose option 11 at the bottom.
- In the next prompt, select the Auto ISO option from the menu. Your work is done; the program will now download the Windows 11 ISO for you.
Create Windows 11 bootable drive using the Rufus tool
Also, You can use the third-party tool Rufus to Download or create Windows 11 installation media. In addition, If your device doesn’t meet Windows 11 system requirements, this tool has option in the Boot section to select an ISO image that bypasses TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot verifications. It means, if you don’t meet these requirements, you will still be able to install Windows 11 without any issues.
Download Windows 11 ISO
- First Download and install Rufus on your system.
- Click on the dropdown menu select Download, and click on the Download button.
- Select Windows 11 and press the Continue button and select location to save the Windows 11 ISO
Create installation media, bypass TPM and secure boot verification:
- Plug in a flash drive with 8 GB or more space and launch Rufus.
- Select your USB drive using the drop-down menu next to the Device section.
- Click on the select button and locate the Windows 11 ISO image downloaded earlier.
- Move to the Image option and select the standard Windows installation.
- When you click start your will get an option to checkmark bypass system requirement verification include secure boot and TPM 2.0.
This will ensure that Windows 11 can be installed without TPM. Click ok.
It will take a couple of minutes to create Windows 11 bootable. Then you can use it to clean Install Windows 11.
- Windows 10 ISO Download (64-bit) Get it From Microsoft server for FREE
- Solved: No boot device found Error on Windows 10,11
- New Features on Windows 11 Moment 4 Update (KB5031354) 2023
- How to Delete an Account on Windows 11 (Without Password)
- Sfc scan unable to fix corrupt files Windows 11 (7 Solutions)