If you face Windows 10 Stuck on Welcome Screen After Login for hours and unable to access the normal desktop screen here we have some effective solutions that may helps to get back windows 10 desktop normally. Windows 10 Stuck on loading screen mostly occurs if system files get corrupted, missing or any startup application conflict prevent to windows 10 start to normally.
Post Contents :-
windows 10 stuck welcome screen
First of Remove all external devices connected to your PC/Laptop and restart windows forcefully check if this helps.
Disconnect your PC from the internet connection (unplug the RJ 45 pin or disable WiFi on laptop using function key) and check if this helps.
Note: As we are stuck on the login screen, can’t get a normal screen for performing any troubleshooting steps. We need Windows 10 installation media to perform feature steps. If you don’t have check how to create windows bootable USB/DVD here.
Perform Startup repair
When you are ready with windows installation media, follow steps below to perform startup repair that can repair the files necessary for the startup of your computer.
- Put the installation media into your computer,
- Access BIOS setup using (Del, F2 or Esc key)
- Change the First boot from DVD or removable disk (what you are using)
- Now press F10 to save changes, and boot from installation media
- Select the language and region
- Click Repair your computer.
Select Troubleshoot.-> Advanced options -> Startup Repair.
- This will scan and detect problems prevent windows starting normally. After the Startup Repair complete, restart your computer and see if it resolves your problem.
Repair corrupted system files
If startup repair fails to fix the problem, then again access advanced option following above steps and run commands below.
- bootrec /fixmbr
- bootrec /fixboot
- bootrec /rebuildbcd
- bootrec /scanos
- sfc /scannow
- chkdsk c: /f /r
Restart windows after execute all above commands and check this time login successfully.
Boot Windows Into Safe mode
Windows 10 safe mode loads the operating system with a minimal set of system device drivers just enough to boot windows os and in safe mode the startup programs, add-ons etc do not run. so if any corrupted driver, application or virus prevent user to login to windows then Safe mode can help to login to windows 10 To perform Troubleshooting Steps.
- Again access Advanced options
- Click on Startup Settings then Restart.
- you’ll see a list of options. Select F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode.
- Or if you’ll need to use the Internet, select 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove Recent Installed Applications
If this problem Started After installing a New software, Install a new Driver Application or antivirus then, this installed application may be causing the problem to prevent user to login to windows.
- Press Windows + R, type appwiz.cpl and ok
- This will open programs and features window
- Here select the recently installed application and click uninstall.
Create a new user account
Also create a new user account from CMD prompt and check for the issue in User Account To create a new user account follow the steps below:
- Open Elevated command prompt by right clicking on the Start icon and select Command prompt (Admin).
- Type net user NewAccount password /add and click Enter.
- Type net localgroup Administrators NewAccount /add and click Enter.
- Log off from the system and login to the new user account.
Did these solutions help to fix windows 10 stuck on welcome loading screen? Let us know on comments below, also read