Finally, Windows 10 May 2019 Update is Rolled out for everyone. And all genuine windows Users receive Windows 10 1903 Via windows update for free. You may be wondering why you can’t seem to get it installed. This is because the May 2019 update is being rolled out in stages, so some regions may get it a bit later than others. So Well prepare you System for Windows 10 1903 update and wait for the update to be installed automatically. Also, Microsoft Released Official windows 10 Version 1903 ISO And Windows upgrade assistant, Media creation tool to make the upgrade process smoother. This post we discuss how to get early install Windows 10 May 2019 update version 1903 Using Media Creation Tool.
Post Contents :-
Install windows 10 1903 via windows update
First of all check windows updates from Settings
- Press Windows + I to open the Settings app,
- Click update & security then windows update
- Here click Check for updates button.
- let Windows 10 see what updates are available.
If you see an update named “Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903“, this is the may 2019 Update and it will start to download and install.
When it’s done downloading and performing a preliminary install, Windows will prompt you to restart your computer. When you restart the computer, it will finish the installation and boot you back into Windows with the May 2019 Update installed.
Install windows 10 1903 using media creation Tool
If checking windows updates didn’t show the May 2019 Update being available, Then you can use the Official Windows 10 media creation Tool To force, manually upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. For those unfamiliar with this tool, the Media Creation Tool can be used to upgrade an existing Windows 10 install or to make a bootable USB drive or an ISO file, which can be used to create a bootable DVD, that you can use to upgrade a different computer.
- First Visit Microsoft windows 10 download page, download the Media Creation Tool and save it to your Local drive.
- Once it is downloaded, double-click on the downloaded MediaCreationTool1803.exe file and allow it to run.
- Once started, you will be greeted with a license agreement that you must agree to before continuing.
- After you accept the license agreement, please be patient while the tool “gets things ready”.
- When done you will be shown a screen asking whether you would like to “Upgrade this PC now” or “Create installation media”.
- If you wish to upgrade a different PC, you should select the “Create installation media” and follow the prompts.
- For this guide, though, we will select the “Upgrade this PC now” in order to upgrade the PC you ran the program on.
Once you select “Upgrade this PC now”, click on the Next button.
The Media Creation Tool will begin to download the Windows 10 may 2019 Update (build 18362) and install it.
Note: It will depend on your internet speed How much time it will take to complete the download process.
The installation process could take a while, so please be patient.
Eventually, you will get to a screen prompting you for information or to reboot the computer.
Just keep following the on-screen instructions and when it’s finished, the May 2019 Update will be installed on your computer.
You will know that the update has been installed as Edge will open with the “Welcome to the May Update” page.
That’s all you have successfully Upgrade toWindows 10 May 2019 update Using Media Creation Tool. Face any difficulty while performing this action or windows 10 version 1903 upgrade process feel free to discuss in comments below. Also, Read
- How to fix windows 10 black screen with cursor after login
- How to fix no audio output device is installed windows 10
- Windows 10 May 2019 update v1903 Common Queries and Answers
- How to Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error (BSOD)
- Feature update to Windows 10 version 1903 failed to install? Here how to fix