Upgrade Windows 10 Using Media Creation Tool 2023
You can use windows 10 Media creation tool to create installation media (such as a USB flash drive or DVD) or upgrade to Windows 10 free.
Finally, the Windows 10 22H2 Update is Rolled out for everyone. All genuine Windows users receive Windows 10 22H2 via Windows update for free. You may be wondering why you can’t seem to get it installed. This is because Windows 10 version 22H2 is being Rolled out in stages, so some regions may get it a bit later than others. So Well prepare your System for Windows 10 22H2 update and wait for the update to be installed automatically. Also, Microsoft Released the official Windows 10 ISO And Windows upgrade assistant, Download windows 10 Media creation tool to make the upgrade process smoother. In this post, explore how to Upgrade Windows 10 Using the Media Creation Tool.
Post Contents :-
Install Windows 10 22H2 via Windows update
First of all check Windows updates from Settings
- Press Windows + I to open the Settings app,
- Click Update & security then Windows update
- Here click the Check for updates button.
- let Windows 10 see what updates are available.
If you see an update named “Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2“, this is the version 22H2 Update and it will start to download and install.
When it’s done downloading and performing a preliminary install, Windows will prompt you to restart your computer. When you restart the computer, it will finish the installation and boot you back into Windows with the version 22H2 Update installed.
Install Windows 10 using media creation Tool
If checking Windows updates didn’t show the Windows 10 22H2 Update being available, Then you can use the Official Windows 10 media creation Tool To force, manually upgrade to Windows 10 version 22H2. For those unfamiliar with this tool, the Media Creation Tool can be used to upgrade an existing Windows 10 install or to make a bootable USB drive or an ISO file, which can be used to create a bootable DVD, that you can use to upgrade a different computer.
- First Visit the Microsoft Windows 10 download page, Download Media Creation Tool and save it to your local drive.
- Once it is downloaded, double-click on the downloaded MediaCreationTool.exe file and allow it to run.
- Once started, you will be greeted with a license agreement that you must agree to before continuing.
- After you accept the license agreement, please be patient while the tool “gets things ready”.
- When done you will be shown a screen asking whether you would like to “Upgrade this PC now” or “Create installation media”.
- If you wish to upgrade a different PC, you should select the “Create installation media” and follow the prompts.
- For this guide, though, we will select the “Upgrade this PC now” in order to upgrade the PC you ran the program on.
- Once you select “Upgrade this PC now”, click on the Next button.
- The Media Creation Tool will begin to download the Windows 10 22H2 Update and install it.
- Note: It will depend on your internet speed and How much time it will take to complete the download process.
- The installation process could take a while, so please be patient.
- Eventually, you will get to a screen prompting you for information or to reboot the computer.
- Just keep following the on-screen instructions and when it’s finished, the Update will be installed on your computer.
- You will know that the update has been installed as Edge will open with the “Welcome to the May Update” page.
That’s all you have successfully Upgrade to Windows 10 22H2 update Using Media Creation Tool. Face any difficulty while performing this action or the Windows 10 version 22H2 upgrade process feel free to discuss in the comments below.
- How to Update Device Driver in Windows 11 (4 ways)
- Use Rufus to Bypass TPM and Secure Boot Requirements in Windows 11
- How To Fix Startup problems on windows 11 and 10 (8 Solutions)
- HAL INITIALIZATION FAILED (STOP CODE 0x0000005C) Windows 11
- Your DNS Server Might Be Unavailable In Windows 11 (Solved)