With the release of Windows 10 version 22H2, Microsoft also published Windows 10 ISO downlaod links in all editions, languages and two formats (64-bit and 32-bit). If you are looking to Download Windows 10 ISO 64-bit You can tweak the web browser to get it direct from the Microsoft server. Also, you can use the Official media creation tool to download ISO files for Windows 10. For those looking for win 10 iso download immediately follow the article to get direct download links.
Here is the summary information about Windows 10 Version 20H2:
- Name: Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS build 19045)
- Complete Build: 10.0.19045.3208
- Date of availability: 18 November 2022
- Channel: Semi-Annual
- Price: This update is free for all users who are already using Windows 10.
Post Contents :-
Windows 10 ISO Downlaod
The update would be offered as an optional update and you will have the option to start the installation process manually from the Windows Update settings page. Well for those who are hurry Download windows 10 ISO 64-bit or 32 bit here is the direct download links:
- Windows 10 22H2 ISO English (all editions) 64 bit – 5.8 GB
- Windows 10 22H2 ISO English (all editions) 32-bit – 3.9 GB
Note: The downloaded ISO will contain the following Windows 10 editions:
- Windows 10 Home | Core
- Windows 10 Home N | CoreN
- Windows 10 Home Single Language | CoreSingleLanguage
- Windows 10 Education | Education
- Windows 10 Education N | EducationN
- Windows 10 Pro | Professional
- Windows 10 Pro N | ProfessionalN
- Windows 10 Pro Education | ProfessionalEducation
- Windows 10 Pro Education N | ProfessionalEducationN
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations | ProfessionalWorkstation
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations | ProfessionalWorkstationN
Note – If you are looking for Windows 11 IOS get if from here.
Check for updates
Microsoft has released Windows 10 version 22H2 for everyone and all compatible Devices receive the update for free. You can manually check for updates to get Download Windows 10 version 22H2 updates.
- Press the Windows + I keyboard shortcut to open the settings app,
- Click on Update & Security then Windows Update,
- Here check for the updates button to install the latest available updates.
- As discussed before Windows 10 22H2 is available as an optional update you need to click the download button to get installed on your device.
- Once downloaded restart your PC to apply the changes.
Also, you can force the update using the official media creation tool or Windows 10 update assistant.
Tweak web browser to Download Windows 10 ISO
It’s important to understand that Microsoft doesn’t offer ISO files directly on its website if you access the download page from a Windows 10 device. You’re only given the choice between Update Assistant or Media Creation Tool. But you can tweak the web browser to get the official Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft download page.
Tweak Google Chrome or Edge
Both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge use the same Chromium engine and the steps to tweak the web browser to downlaod the Windows 10 ISO image is the same.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and visit Microsoft’s official website.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + I to access developer tools.
- Toggle the device toolbar with Ctrl + Shift + M if the toolbar is not showing.
- The page will reload automatically, if not press F5 on the keyboard
- Select Windows 10 (multi-edition ISO) under editions and click Confirm
- Select the language and correct system configuration to download the file.
Tweak Mozilla Firefox to downlaod Windows 10 ISO
- First, open the Mozilla Firefox browser and visit the Microsoft Windows 10 downlaod page here.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + M keyboard shortcut to open the “Responsive design view.”
- Click the Responsive button at the top, and select the iPad option from the list then press F5 to Refresh the page.
- Select the Windows 10 multi-edition option and Click the Confirm button.
- Select your language from the drop-down menu then Click the Confirm button.
- And finally, Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
win 10 iso download Using Media Creation Tool
The Media Creation Tool is designed to simplify the process of upgrading or creating installation media (such as bootable USB drives or ISO files) for Windows 10. Also, you can use the official media creation tool for Windows 10 iso download (64-bit and 32-bit)
To download ISO using Media Creation Tool
- First Visit Windows 10 downlaod page here, and click Download Now next to Create Windows 10 installation media.
- Locate Run the downloaded Media Creation Tool as administrator, and click yes if UAC prompts for permission. Accept the software terms and conditions to proceed,
- Choose between upgrading your current installation or creating installation media (bootable USB/DVD or ISO file) for another PC and click next.
On the next screen, you can Customize language, architecture, and Windows edition for the ISO image. (Uncheck use the recommended options for this PC) and click next,
- The next screen ask Choose between creating an ISO file or bootable USB drive, Select the ISO option and click next,
- Now Select a location to save the Windows 10 ISO file, name it then click save option.
That’s all, windows 10 iso download will start, Wait for the download to complete it depend on the internet speed.
- Create Windows 10 Installation USB media (using Media Creation Tool)
- Windows 10 Setup stuck on “Getting a few things ready”? Try these solutions
- Find Out Which Windows 10 Version Build and Edition you have installed
- Windows 10 Search Not Working? Try these solutions to get solved
- Useful Run Commands Windows 10 Users Should Know