Part of Microsoft Windows Patch Tuesday for September 2020, today Microsoft released a new patch for Windows 10 Version 2004 with KB4571756 cumulative update. Installing Windows 10 KB4571756 bumps OS build 19041.580 that root out and eliminate various bugs, bring security improvements, and more. Also, there is a new cumulative update (KB4574727) for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909, bumps Windows 10 build 18362.1082 and 18363.1082 respectively.
Windows 10 version 1909 shares the core operating system and the system files with Windows 10 version 1903sept. For that reason, KB4574727 applicable for both windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 that bump up the OS builds to 18362.1082, and 18363.1082 respectively.
Post Contents :-
Download Windows 10 KB4571756
Windows 10 KB4571756 is an important update, that downloads and installs automatically. Only you need to restart your PC to apply the update.
Also, you can Manually install windows update following steps below.
- Search for update and select check for updates
- Windows update settings open, here click on Check for updates button.
- You will notice KB4571756 started downloading
- Once done you need restart your PC to apply these updates
And after that run Winver to check the updated build number Windows 10 build 19041.508.
Well, you can use the below links to download KB4571756 offline package. And if you are looking for Windows 10 version 2004 ISO image you can get it from here.
What’s new Windows 10 build 19041.508
With Windows 10 KB4571756, Microsoft has Fixed a security vulnerability issue with user proxies and HTTP-based intranet servers.
- Addresses a security vulnerability issue with user proxies and HTTP-based intranet servers. After installing this update, HTTP-based intranet servers cannot leverage a user proxy by default to detect updates. Scans using these servers will fail if the clients do not have a configured system proxy. If you must leverage a user proxy, you must configure the behavior using the Windows Update policy “Allow user proxy to be used as a fallback if detection using system proxy fails.” This change does not affect customers who secure their Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) servers with the Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocols. For more information, see Improving security for devices receiving updates via WSUS.
Addresses an issue with a possible elevation of privilege in windowmanagement.dll.
The update also improves operating system security when Windows performs basic operations and the security of Microsoft office products.
Improve security when using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen), storing and managing files
The Patch update also includes the Servicing stack update, Compatibility update, and Windows Defender patch.
Known issues in this update
some users are having trouble running Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (WSL2), while others report issues when installing the patch.
According to posts on the Feedback Hub and Microsoft’s Github bug report forum, users have said that they’re getting “Element not found” error when trying to run WSL. Others have noticed general installation issues. Microsoft has acknowledged the issue and working on a fix.
What’s new Windows 10 build 18363.1082
The latest Windows 10 KB4574727 applicable for windows 10 version 1909 and 1903 improves security for basic operations, Microsoft Office products, and input devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen.
Addresses a security vulnerability issue with user proxies and HTTP-based intranet servers.
- Security updates to Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Management, Windows Kernel, Windows Virtualization, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
Microsoft is currently not aware of any issues with this update.
Here the complete changelog listed Microsoft support site.
Windows 10 KB4574727 offline download link
If you encounter any problem installing these updates here read our Windows update troubleshooting guide.
- How To download and Install Chromium-Based Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Possible solutions to fix Windows 10 Update Fails With Error 0x80248007
- Fix Your PC device needs to be repaired 0xc0000225 Windows 10
- Solved 100% Disk Usage after Windows 10 update
- Fix Windows 10 start menu not working after May 2020 update