Download Windows 10 KB5030211 OS build 19045.3448
Microsoft shipped a new batch of updates for Windows 10 that focus on security improvements, and users are recommended to install them as soon as possible.
Today part of the September 2023 Patch Tuesday update, Microsoft has released Windows 10 KB5030211 and KB5030214 cumulative updates for versions 22H2 and 1809. These updates mainly focus on fix security vulnerabilities and resolving known bugs reported by the user community and found by the company’s developer team in recent weeks. Because the focus is on security improvements, users are recommended to install them as soon as possible. Direct download links for Windows 10 KB5030211 offline installers are also available on Microsoft Update Catalog.
Post Contents :-
September 2023 patch Tuesday, what’s new for Windows 10?
The following updates are available for Windows 10 devices as part of the September 2023 Patch Tuesday cycle:
Since Windows 10 is no longer the primary operating system or priority for Microsoft, you won’t find any big changes in the latest update or forthcoming cumulative releases.
Installing Windows 10 KB5030211 advance the build number 19045.3448, you can check it using winver command.
Windows 10 KB5030211 what’s new?
The monthly update for Windows 10 does not bring news, but it is important for solving problems by increasing the stability of Windows.
The official release notes, “This update addresses security issues for your Windows operating system. This security update also includes quality enhancements from KB5029331 (released August 22, 2023).
This Windows 10 KB5030211 brings a range of improvements, including more accurate location detection for better weather and traffic information. It introduces notification badges for Microsoft accounts on the Start menu, enhancing account management and security. Daylight saving time adjustments for Israel are now supported, and various display and settings issues have been resolved.
- Improved Location Detection: This update enhances how Windows identifies your location. This leads to more accurate weather, news, and traffic information.
- Notification Badging for Microsoft Accounts: Now, you’ll see notification badges for Microsoft accounts on the Start menu. These accounts link Windows to your Microsoft apps, providing data backup and subscription management. It also offers added security measures to prevent account lockouts.
- Daylight Saving Time Support for Israel: The update ensures that Windows adjusts correctly for daylight saving time changes in Israel.
- Search Box Display Issue Fixed: An issue affecting the appearance of the search box has been resolved.
- Settings Sync Fix: Previously, even if you activated the toggle for settings sync on the Windows backup page in the Settings app, it may not have been working. This update addresses that problem.
- Addition of Windows Backup App: A new Windows Backup app is now included with this update.
- Group Policy Service Improvement: The Group Policy Service will now not wait for the network to be available for 30 seconds (the default wait time). This ensures that policies are processed correctly.
- D3D12 Independent Devices API: This update introduces a new API for D3D12 Independent Devices, allowing the creation of multiple devices on the same adapter.
- Fix for App Simulating Keyboard Input: An issue affecting an app that simulates keyboard input has been resolved. It can now correctly send Japanese characters to other apps.
- WS_EX_LAYERED Window Display Fix: A problem with how WS_EX_LAYERED windows were rendering has been addressed. They should now display with the correct dimensions and position, even when the display screen is scaled.
- Virtual Print Queue Job Failures: An issue causing print jobs sent to a virtual print queue to fail without an error has been fixed.
- BitLocker Partition Issue: After deleting a disk partition and adding the space to an existing BitLocker partition, the system might have stopped working. This issue has been resolved.
- Remote Desktop Session Fix: RD sessions were disconnecting when multiple apps were in use. This issue has been addressed.
- Windows Update for Business Password Change Fix: For users of Windows Update for Business, there was an issue where changing the password at sign-in could lead to a failure and prevent sign-in. This problem has been fixed.
Microsoft acknowledged a bug, though it has been around for quite some time already. Custom installations may not receive the new Microsoft Edge web browser, while the old version may be removed. The workaround is described on the support page.
Download Windows 10 KB5030211
As with the other packages, Windows 10 KB5030211 downloads and installs on your device automatically. Only you need to reboot your device to apply the changes. Also, you can check manually for Windows updates or download the Windows 10 update offline package if you prefer to install updates manually.
- Search for updates and select Check for updates
- Windows update settings open, here click on the Check for updates button.
- You will notice KB5030211 started downloading, then hit the Install Now button
- Once done you need to restart your PC to apply these updates.
Well, you can use the below links to download the KB5030211 offline package. And if you are looking for Windows 10 version 22H2 ISO image you can get it from here.
Windows 10 KB5030211 Direct Download Links: 64-bit and 32-bit (x86).
The above link opens the Microsoft Update Catalog which is the public library of Windows Updates released in the past. You can click on the ‘Download’ button next to the version of Windows you’ve installed, and begin the download by clicking on .msu link which appears in the next pop-up.
If you encounter any problem installing these updates here read our Windows update troubleshooting guide.
- Laptop randomly freezes And Restarts Automatically? Let’s fix it
- Possible solutions to fix Windows 10 Update Fails With Error 0x80248007
- Fix Your PC device needs to be repaired 0xc0000225 Windows 10
- Solved 100% of Disk Usage after Windows 10 update
- Fix the Windows 10 start menu not working after update