As part of Microsoft Windows Patch Tuesday for October 2021, today Microsoft released a new patch for Windows 10 Version 21H1, 20H2 and 2004 with KB5006670 cumulative update. Installing Windows 10 KB5006670 bumps OS Builds 19041.1288, 19042.1288, and 19043.1288 that root out and eliminate various bugs, bring security improvements, and more. Also, there is a new cumulative update (KB5006667) for Windows 10 version 1909, which bumps Windows 10 build 18363.1854.
Post Contents :-
Download Windows 10 KB5006670
Windows 10 KB5006670 is an important update, that downloads and installs automatically. Only you need to restart your PC to apply the update.
Also, you can Manually install windows update following the steps below.
- Search for update and select check for updates
- Windows update settings open, here click on Check for updates button.
- You will notice KB5006670 started downloading
- Once done you need to restart your PC to apply these updates
And after that run Winver to check the updated build number Windows 10 build 19043.1165
Well, you can use the below links to download KB5006670 offline package. And if you are looking for Windows 10 version 21H1 ISO image you can get it from here.
Windows 10 KB5006670 Direct Download Links: 64-bit and 32-bit (x86).
What’s new Windows 10 build 19043.1288
Updates security for your Windows operating system
- Addresses an issue that prevents some applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader, from opening or causes them to stop responding. This occurs on devices that are subject to Microsoft Exploit Protectionfor Export Address Filtering (EAF).
This update also includes fixes for KB5006670
Known issues in this update
The issue with Microsoft Edge Legacy being removed but Microsoft Edge (new) not being installed if W10 is installed using custom offline media or ISO images.
After installing the June 21, 2021 (KB5003690) update, some devices cannot install new updates, such as the July 6, 2021 (KB5004945) or later updates. You will receive the error message, “PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING”.
What’s new Windows 10 build 18363.1854
- Updates security for your Windows operating system.
Addresses an issue that prevents some applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader, from opening or causes them to stop responding. This occurs on devices that are subject to Microsoft Exploit Protection for Export Address Filtering (EAF).
This update also includes fixes for KB5006667
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
Windows 10 KB5006667 offline download link
If you encounter any problem installing these updates here read our Windows update troubleshooting guide.
- How To download and Install Chromium-Based Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Possible solutions to fix Windows 10 Update Fails With Error 0x80248007
- Fix Your PC device needs to be repaired 0xc0000225 Windows 10
- Solved 100% Disk Usage after Windows 10 update
- Fix Windows 10 start menu not working after May 2021 update