As part of Microsoft Windows Patch Tuesday for April 2022, today Microsoft released a new patch for Windows 10 Version 21H2, 21H1, and 20H2 with KB5013942 cumulative update. Installing Windows 10 KB5013942 bumps OS Builds 19044.1706, 19043.1706, and 19042.1706 that root out and eliminate various bugs, bring security improvements, and more. Also, there is a new cumulative update (KB5013945) for Windows 10 version 1909, which bumps Windows 10 build 18362.2274.
Post Contents :-
Download Windows 10 KB5013942
Windows 10 KB5013942 is an important update, that downloads and installs automatically. Only you need to restart your PC to apply the update. Also, windows 10 KB5013942 offline installers are also available for those who prefer to install updates manually.
Also, you can Manually install windows updates following the steps below.
- Search for updates and select check for updates
- Windows update settings open, here click on Check for updates button.
- You will notice KB5013942 started downloading
- Once done you need to restart your PC to apply these updates
And after that run Winver to check the updated build number Windows 10 build 19044.1706
Well, you can use the below links to download KB5013942 offline package. And if you are looking for Windows 10 version 21H2 ISO image you can get it from here.
Windows 10 KB5013942 Direct Download Links: 64-bit and 32-bit (x86).
What’s the new Windows 10 build 19044.1706
This update contains miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
you can read the complete changelog here.
Known issues in this update
The issue with Microsoft Edge Legacy being removed but Microsoft Edge (new) not being installed if W10 is installed using custom offline media or ISO images.
Connections may fail to authenticate when usg smart card authentication in Remote Desktop Connections.
After installing the June 21, 2021 (KB5003690) update, some devices cannot install new updates, such as the July 6, 2021 (KB5004945) or later updates. You will receive the error message, “PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING”.
What’s the new Windows 10 build 18363.2274
Windows 10 KB5013945 is available for devices still running version 1909.
Addresses an issue that might occur when you use Netdom.exe or the Active Directory Domains and Trusts snap-in to list or modify name suffixes routing. These procedures might fail. The error message is, “Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.” This issue occurs after installing the January 2022 security update on the primary domain controller emulator (PDCe).
- Addresses an issue that causes the primary domain controller (PDC) of the root domain to generate warning and error events in the System log. This issue occurs when the PDC incorrectly tries to scan outgoing-only trusts.
- Addresses a known issue that might prevent recovery discs (CD or DVD) from starting if you created them using the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) app in Control Panel. This issue occurs after installing Windows updates released January 11, 2022 or later.
After installing the Windows updates released January 11, 2022 or later Windows versions on an affected version of Windows, recovery discs (CD or DVD) created by using the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) app in Control Panel might be unable to start.
Windows 10 KB5013945 offline download link
If you encounter any problem installing these updates here read our Windows update troubleshooting guide.
- How To download and Install Chromium-Based Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Possible solutions to fix Windows 10 Update Fails With Error 0x80248007
- Fix Your PC device needs to be repaired 0xc0000225 Windows 10
- Solved 100% Disk Usage after Windows 10 update
- Fix Windows 10 start menu not working after November 2021 update