Experienced any Problems, Issues After installing windows 10 May 2019 update and looking for way to revert back to previous windows? Yes during the first ten days since the upgrade was installed, you can quickly uninstall Windows 10 version 1903 using the recovery options. Here this post we discuss How To Rollback And Uninstall Windows 10 1903 update.
Downgrade Windows 10 1903 to 1809
If your device has been upgraded using Windows Update, Update Assistant, or you use the Media Creation Tool, That cause only you can uninstall windows 10 version 1903. (If you performed a clean installation you can’t uninstall/rollback windows 10
It is possible to uninstall Windows 10 version 1903 only if you have not deleted the Windows.old folder. If you already deleted it, then the only option available for you will be to perform a clean install of the previous operating system.
You can only uninstall windows 10 version 1903 during the first ten days since the upgrade was installed.
Uninstall Windows 10 version 1903
Bear in mind, if you do revert to a previous build you may need to reinstall some apps and programs, and you will lose any changes you made to Settings after installing the May 2019 update. You’ll also be advised to backup your files as a precaution.
Also Before you continue, ensure you have installed all cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1903. With recent updates, Microsoft may resolve potential issues you face when uninstalling it.
- To uninstall Windows 10 version 1903,
- Go to Start > Settings and click on Update & Security.
- Here Click the Recovery on the left and then click on Get started under ‘Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.’
- This will prompt why you are going back to the previous build, With Options
– My apps or devices don’t work on this build
– Earlier builds seemed easier to use
– Earlier builds seemed faster
– Earlier builds seemed more reliable
– For another reason
Select any preferred answer or Select for another Reason (also There is opt to tell Microsoft more about your reasons if you wish) and click Next to continue. When you click on next Windows 10 will prompt you the chance to check for updates in case that a new update is available to fix the current issue you’re having. If you’ve decided to roll back, click No, thanks to continuing the rollback processed.
On Next Screen Read What you need to know carefully. This will instruct you After going back you need to reinstall some apps, programs. Also, lose any changes you have made after upgrade to windows 10 May 2019 update.
After reading this Carefully click next to proceed one more step to Uninstall Windows 10 version 1903. Now Windows 10 will remind you that you need to know the password of the user account in the previously installed operating system ( windows 10 version 1903).
That’s All Windows Will prompt Thanks for trying out this build”. Click Go back to earlier build to begin the rollback/ Windows version 1903 uninstall process. And the setup will take over and roll back your PC to the previous version of Windows 10 version 1809.
Once you have done this, you may want to defer installing Windows Updates on your Windows 10, To Delay Windows New update installation for some days.
- Fix local print spooler service is not running windows 10
- Get Latest Windows 10 1903 ISO, direct Download from Microsoft server
- Create Windows 10 Installation USB media (using Media Creation Tool)
- How To Speed up Windows 10 May 2019 update Version 1903 !!!
- Windows 10 May 2019 update version 1903 Troubleshooting Guide !!!
- Fix Windows 10 Activation problem after hardware change