How to Fix Server Stumbled Error 0x801901F7 in Windows 10
Getting Server Stumbled Error 0x801901F7 while open Microsoft store? The main reason for this error is corrupted OS files, invalid registry, virus or malware, and outdated or corrupted drivers. The result “The Server Stumbled or Error Code 0x801901F7” pops up when while open Microsoft store. And didn’t allow downloading apps from Microsoft store, Well if you are also struggling form similar problem apply solutions below.
Post Contents :-
Fix Code 0x80072ee7 Microsoft store
- Click Start and click Settings
- Select “Time & Language”
- Turn off “Set time automatically” and set your correct time and date and timezone.
Temporarily Disable Antivirus protection and disconnect from VPN if configured on your PC
Check and make sure you have a working internet connection.
If you are using proxy server on your network You should turn it off temporarily.
- Click on Open Start menu Navigate to Settings
- Select Network & Internet then select Proxy.
- Now Scroll down and turn off Proxy buy sliding the switch.
Now, Try to Reconnect your internet and open the Microsoft store. If it doesn’t work, Then you may need to reset proxy.
- Open Command prompt as administrator,
- Type following command and press enter key to execute the same.
- netsh winhttp reset proxy
- Restart Windows and check If Microsoft store working properly.
- Press Windows + I to open the settings app,
- Click update & security then windows update
- Hit the check for updates button and let Windows download latest updates if available,
- Restart Windows to apply the updates and now check if everything is ok.
Reset Store Cache
Resetting Store Cache would be a recommended solution, that probably helps to fix most of microsoft store problems.
- Press Windows Key + R from your Keyboard
- On Run type wsreset.exe and Press Enter.
- Microsoft Store will open automatically along with a command prompt.
- This will reset Microsoft Store and you might see it loading as it should.
- Now Microsoft Store will be opened automatically and you won’t face error 0x801901F7.
Delete Store database file
Deleting Windows Store database file can fix error 0x801901F7. You need to delete windows store database file. You will find it on local disk C or the drive where windows are installed.
- Go to C:Windows > SoftwareDistribution > DataStore.
- Open data Store folder you will see a file DataStore.edb.
- Right click on it and Delete DataStore.edb.
Now open Microsoft store, hope this will work for you to fix error 0x801901F7 in Windows 10. If you still cannot get this error away then Close Windows Store and Reboot your PC then Launch Windows Store Again.
Modifying Windows Update Properties
Windows update properties may also help you to fix error 0x801901F7. For this First, you need to open Windows Services window.
- Press Windows + R type services.msc hit the enter key.
- This will open the Windows services console,
- Scroll down and find Windows update service.
- Right, click on Windows update select properties.
- On Windows update, properties window see the service status
- If it’s Running stop it, Then on startup Type change the option to Automatic then start the service. (Means simply Restart the windows update service).
- Then click on Apply now click on Start.
- Now Restart Windows hope you find helpful this.
Run the System File Checker tool
Some times Corrupt System file can cause a number of problems for windows computers. And may this Server Stumbled Error 0x801901F7 is one of them. So that we recommend to Run the windows SFC utility which scan and repair corrupt system files.
- Open the command prompt as administrator,
- Type command sfc/scannow and press enter key
- This will start the scaning system for errors
- If found any the SFC utility automatically restore them with correct one.
- Wait until complete 100 %.
- Now after complete Restart the system.
Hope This Will helpful to fix your error, if anything missing, any query / Question any suggestion please comment below. Also read: