Windows Frequently Restart with Memory_Management Error Stop Code 0x0000001A At Startup? Due to This unable To Access windows To perform Troubleshooting Steps to Fix this issue? Here We have Some most Working Solutions To Fix Memory Management BSOD Error on Windows 10.
Basically When Windows detects a malfunction in the system memory or drivers, it crashes itself and displays this BSOD error message. Usually, memory management blue screen is caused by hardware issue or malfunctioned, outdated, corrupted Device drivers. Especially While windows 10 Upgrade process if device drivers, System files get corrupted this may cause Memory Management Error.
Post Contents :-
- 1 Memory Management Error
- 2 Fix Memory Management Error
Memory Management Error
The most common solution for memory_management error windows 10 problem is to restart your computer simply. After the restart, you shouldn’t get memory management error windows 10 install message anymore. And Fallow Bellow Steps To Avoid The Feature problem. So, before you try anything else, just restart your computer and see if the issue is fixed or not.
If Windows Failed To Start due to Memory Management Error
If Windows Started normally then you may need access advanced option to perform startup repair or boot int safe mode. Here on Advanced options Click on Startup Repair to fix startup problems which cause issue windows Start normally.
Startup Repair will scan your system and analyze the various settings, configuration options, and system files as it looks for corrupt files or botched configuration settings. Also, repair Missing/corrupt/incompatible drivers and system files. After complete the Repair process windows Automatically Restart and start normally.
Boot Into Safe mode
If After performs Startup Repair Still unable to access normal windows, Then We need to Boot into Safe mode, Where windows Start with minimal System Requirements. (Safe mode is A Windows Diagnostic Mode, Where we can perform Various Troubleshooting Steps to Fix different Windows problems) So that we can Access Windows Desktop to Perform Bellow troubleshooting Steps To fix memory management blue Screen error.
Fix Memory Management Error
I hope After Perform Startup Repair or Try To Boot into Safe mode You are able to Access your Windows Desktop. Now Perform Bellow Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Memory Management Error or Avoid Feature Blue Screen Errors.
Run System File Checker
While Windows Upgrade Process, There is a chance that system file missing or get corrupted which Cause Different Startup Problems include Memory Management Blue screen Error. So first Run The System File Checker Tool to make Sure Corrupted System Files not causing This issue.
- Open command prompt As administrator.
- Type sfc /scannow And hit Enter key to execute the command.
- This Will Start scanning process for Corrupted, Missing system files,
- If found Any the Utility Will Restore them from a special folder located on %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.
- Wait until 100% Complete the Scanning process.
Note: If system file checker Results Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Then Run DISM command ( which Allow SFC utility To do its job ) bellow after that again Run System file checker Utility.
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
As the BSOD Error name suggests, the memory management error relates to the computer’s memory and that can be a physical problem with the RAM installed, too. Windows’ own Memory Diagnostic Tool can help discover if this is the root of the problem. Lets Run This Tool by Following the below steps :
- Click on Start menu Search Type ‘Windows Diagnostic Tool’
- Select ‘Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool From Search Results.
- The windows memory Diagnostic Tool Will open As show bellow image.
- Here you have Two options If you choose to restart your computer and run the tool immediately,
- make sure that you save your work and close all of your running programs.
- Or Click check problems on next Reboot,
- The Memory Diagnostics Tool will run automatically when you restart Windows.
- Let your computer restart, and on the next startup,
- the tool will report if something’s wrong with your RAM memory.
- If there is, then you’ll have to either replace the RAM yourself or send back your computer if it’s under warranty
Remove recently installed software
If you Notice The problem Started After recently installed new software Application on your computer, then try uninstalling it. Go to Start > type Control Panel > select the program(s) recently added > click Uninstall. Then restart your computer, and see if the issue has been solved.
Update Device Driver
As discussed incompatible, outdated drivers, installed in the System can cause Memory Management error on Windows 10. The best solution is to find the faulty or outdated drivers, Then update and fix them.
- Visit Device manufacturer Website and download latest available Driver for your system.
- ESpecially Display Driver, Network Adapter, and Audio Driver
- Then open Device manager by press win + R, Type Devmgmt.msc and hit the enter key.
- Find out any Driver with yellow Tingle mark (If there then the driver may be corrupted) Right Click on it and update.
- If failed to update then Simply right click and Select uninstall,
- Then after install the latest driver which you downloaded previously from the manufacturer website.
- After that Restart windows and check there is no more Memory Management Blue Screen error.
Optimize System and Fix Registry Errors
Also Run Third party utility like Ccleaner to Clear Junk, Cache, Cookies, System error files which free up Disk space which optimizes system Performance. Also, you Can Fix Registry error which may cause Different Blue Screen on windows system.
Above Are some Most Working Solutions To fix Windows 10 Blue Screen, MEMORY MANAGEMENT Error Stop Code 0x0000001A. I hope after applying These solutions memory Management blue Screen Problem Get solved for you. While apply these solutions face any difficulty, Have any query or suggestion About this post feel Free to discuss on Comments Bellow. Also Read
- Solved: No Text displayed in explorer after Windows 10 May 2019 update
- How to Fix ntoskrnl.exe High Memory Usage In Windows 10
- Driver_power_state_failure windows 10 Blue Screen Error 0x0000009F
- How to fix windows 10 black screen with cursor after login 2019
- Apps missing after Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade? Here how to get them again
- Fix Bad Pool Header BSOD Error in Windows 10