Install or Upgrade Windows 10 Version 22H2 FREE !!!
You can download, Install or Upgrade to Windows 10 Version 22H2 for FREE using Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, or Media Creation tool
Microsoft has released Windows 10 version 22H2 for everyone with a number of new features, bug fixes, and a ton of changes under the hood. Unlike previous Windows 10 feature updates, the Update was delivered as a small “enablement package” that takes only a few minutes to install. This time Microsoft is dedicating this release to fixing bugs, improving performance, and introducing minor new features to the existing version 21H1. Well If you’re running an older version of Windows 10, you’ll get the full feature update. This article how to Install or upgrade to Windows 10 Version 22H2 Now !!!
This update is only available to customers with devices running Windows 10, version 20H2 or later.
Windows 10 version 22H2 is an optional update
Microsoft decided to release this feature update as an optional update, which means that it won’t download and install until you manually start the process from the Windows Update settings page.
Post Contents :-
Upgrade to Windows 10 version 22H2
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update
- Select Check for updates.
- You will notice “feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2” available as an optional update.
- Click on the “Download and install now” link to get the October 2022 update installed on your PC
- Follow the installation process and reboot. You can schedule the restart if you prefer.
“Once the download is complete and the feature update is ready to install, we’ll notify you so that you can pick a convenient time to finish the installation and reboot your device, ensuring that the update does not disrupt your activities.”
In case you’re not seeing the update today, it might not be quite ready for your device. In particular, older devices may have to wait a little longer for it to appear. Microsoft notes that there may be a compatibility issue preventing you from getting it immediately.
Alternatively, you can download Microsoft’s update assistant or Media Creation Tool which will bypass the usual checks and allow you to install Windows 10’s 22H2 update.
Windows 10 Update Assistant
“Windows 10 Update Assistant Tool,” which is specifically designed to manually update a supported device to the latest version of the OS. This tool is meant to deploy feature updates on PCs, laptops, and tablets, which for any reason didn’t get the latest update through Windows Update. However, you can use the Update Assistant to make the jump to the new version of Windows 10.
- First Download the Windows Update Assistant Tool from the Given link
- Once downloaded, double-click the tool, It will now scan your PC and Check for the latest update.
- When you are ready to proceed, click Update Now.
First The Update Assistant will run a compatibility check on your system and check each of its major components.
windows 10 21H2 Installation Process
If your computer system passes all the compatibility checks, you’ll see a success screen as shown above picture. Now click next The actual download will begin a few moments after this screen appears. A countdown will appear in the lower-left corner of the screen.
As the download progresses, the Update Assistant will keep you apprised of its progress, The download process will take a little while to complete. wait until complete 100% complete. Once the download is complete, the Update Assistant will verify the download to ensure a successful installation. Now you will see a screen like the below image your update is ready. Your PC needs to restart to complete the update.
You can wait 30 min to automatically restart Windows, click on Restart now to restart immediately, and install the 22H2 update or you can schedule a restart later.
Windows 10 Media creation tool
Again Media creation tool is one of the best ways to upgrade computers to the latest version of the operating system. You can also Download IOS or perform a clean installation of Windows 10 version 22H2 Update with Media Creation Tool.
You can use the following steps to install the update:
- Download the Media Creation Tool from here.
- Follow the on-screen steps and select the Upgrade this PC now option, and choose to Keep Personal files and apps.
- Keep patience and the system will be upgraded in a couple of hours.
Windows 10 version 22H2 is not a major release and includes specific features:
Important Notifications with Focus Assist:
- Users can now receive crucial notifications even when Focus Assist (similar to a “do not disturb” mode) is active.
Restored Windows Autopilot Functionality:
- Functionality for Windows Autopilot deployment scenarios affected by security measures for hardware reuse has been restored.
- Home and Pro editions: 18 months of servicing.
- Enterprise and Education editions: 30 months of servicing.
- Microsoft advises enterprise customers to ensure device and software compatibility before large-scale deployments.
This update appears to focus on specific enhancements rather than a comprehensive overhaul of the operating system.