Google Chrome 121 Features and Offline Download link (Updated)
This release rolls out with new AI features (Tab organizer, a writing assistant, and a theme creator) and several important security patches,
Google Chrome, is the most popular web browser known for its simplicity, speed, and security. It offers a clean and minimalistic design while incorporating advanced technology to provide users with a faster, safer, and more user-friendly web experience. Recently Google Chrome Version 121.0.6167.185 (Official Build) was released with three new AI features Organize tabs, customize themes, and get writing assistance. The latest release also patches 15 unique security vulnerabilities.! Let’s deeply know the world’s most popular web browser, Chrome 121 features, and links to Download Google Chrome 121 Offline Installer 64-bit and 32-bit.
Download Google Chrome 121
Existing users can update to Google Chrome 121 by accessing the browser’s settings and navigating to the “About Chrome” section. Alternatively, you can update Chrome 121 by directly typing “chrome://settings/help” into the address bar and then pressing the enter key.
This will prompt the browser to check for updates and initiate the update process to the latest version, ensuring users can take advantage of the latest features and security enhancements.
If you wish to download Google Chrome 121, you can find both the 64-bit and 32-bit Offline Installer using the following links:
64-bit Offline Installer: Download Google Chrome 121 64-bit Offline Installer
32-bit Offline Installer: Download Google Chrome 121 32-bit Offline Installer
- Download: Google Chrome for macOS 121.0.6167.185
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer for Linux 121.0.6167.185
- Download: Google Chrome for Android 121.0.6167.185
- Download: Google Chrome for iOS 121.0.6167.185
- Download: Google Chrome Portable 121.0.6167.185
Google Chrome 121 Features
The latest release of Google Chrome 121, is available for Windows, Mac, ChromeOS, Android, and iOS. This update focuses on privacy and security to ensure a safer browsing experience for everyone. Also, introduces three new AI-powered features help users better organize their open tabs, create custom themes for the browser using a text-to-image translation model, and Help me write, which is designed to help you write texts on various sites, for example, on forums. To access Chrome’s new AI-powered features, after signing into your Google Account, click on the three-dot menu, select “Settings,” and navigate to the “Experimental AI” page.
Chrome 121 also addresses and fixes 17 security vulnerabilities, making the browser more secure and less susceptible to potential threats.
Chrome 121 Highlights:
Google brings three AI features Organize tabs, customize themes, and get writing assistance with latest Chrome 121 update.
- Tab Organizer: This feature automatically suggests and creates tab groups based on the tabs you have open. While tab groups have been available in Chrome for some time, this new functionality aims to make organizing tabs even easier by automating the process. To use it, you can simply right-click on a tab and select the ‘Organize Similar Tabs’ option.
- Custom Theme Generator: Chrome is introducing a custom theme generator that allows users to quickly create personalized themes for their browser. This feature utilizes technology similar to the generative AI wallpapers found in Google Pixel phones running Android 14. Users will be able to choose a subject, mood, visual style, and color to create a theme that reflects their preferences.
- AI-Powered Writing Assistant: Scheduled for release in the next Chrome update (presumably version 122), this feature provides an AI-powered writing assistant within the browser. Similar to drafting features seen in Gmail and other applications, users can right-click on a text box or field on any website and select “Help me write.” They can then input a few words, and Google’s AI will generate a draft to assist them in writing. This feature aims to improve productivity and streamline the writing process for users across various web platforms.
According to the official Chrome Releases website, Google has addressed and fixed a total of 15 security vulnerabilities in Chrome 121. There is also a full changelog for anyone interested in all changes made since the last Chrome release.
- Google Chrome running slow on Windows 10? Here are 7 Ways to Speed It
- How To Fix Google Chrome High CPU Usage Windows 10
- How To Fix This Site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome
- 3 solutions to Fix ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED on Google Chrome
- How To fix the Proxy server is not responding error in Windows 10