Google chooses simplicity and performance in its web browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, easier and it pays off! Today Google Chrome is the most widely used web browser in the world so far. And recently the company has released Google chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) with a ton of privacy features and UI enhancements, App Shortcuts, Web Animations, Wake Lock, and lots more!. Lets deeply know the world’s most popular web browser, its feature and links to Download Google Chrome 85 Offline Installer 64 bit and 32 bit.
Post Contents :-
What is Google Chrome?
This is a web browser developed by Google, the beta phase was launched on September 2, 2008, and the first stable version was released on December 11 of the same year.
Google Chrome has developed not only as a browser for PCs but also knows how to utilize a variety of developing technologies, including tablets and smartphones, making the browser a web browser with a 70% market share, positioning it as the most used web browser. Google Chrome has evolved into various types of operating systems, both for PCs such as Windows, Mac x, Linux or Smartphone systems such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone as well.
Advantages of using Google chrome browser
- Simple UI: Google Chrome has a very basic, simple design, making it easy to use.
- Security: Offering security against malicious software, “phishing”, among others.
- Speed: Chrome’s main goal is the speed of navigation, from its implementation to the loading of complex web applications, it loads and displays pages very quickly.
- Productivity: By creating an account in Google Chrome, you can synchronize extensions and bookmarks on different devices; this allows you to work in different places with different computers that are compatible with Chrome.
- Compatibility: Always in constant growth by developers and external developers, this allows the inclusion of new extensions to improve compatibility with other applications.
- Simplicity: It is designed as simple as possible, allowing you to focus on what you need to do.
- Task Manager: Chrome contains a task manager that tells you what resources are used and on what pages.
- Build-in PDF reader: PDF documents can be printed directly without using additional plugins or software.
- Chrome treats each tab as a different process; this helps you keep your tabs operating even when one of them jams.
- Through the “Pin” function, you can always make a tab open, so you don’t close it or move it accidentally.
- It allows you to transfer tabs between various windows by dragging.
- It allows you to translate websites automatically in various languages you understand for your convenience.
- If a site crashes on one of your tabs, other open tabs will not be affected.
- You may browse the internet without being logged using Chrome’s new private feature: Incognito.
- Unlike Firefox and Safari, you can alter the color and theme of the browser.
- Chrome is faster than Explorer and Firefox.
- Chrome takes only seconds to install.
- Chrome uses up a lot of memory (RAM) when running it.
- If you accidentally close the browser, Chrome will close all the tabs open without warning.
From a myriad of advantages, it’s only natural that Chrome is the most popular browser in the world, at least until now.
Chrome 85 Features
Now lets come to the latest chrome version 85. The company has made available for users on Windows, Mac, ChromeOS, Android, and iOS platforms with a special focus on privacy and security. Existing users can open settings -> about chrome Or simply type chrome://settings/help on address and press enter key to update chrome 85.
The latest Chrome version 85 brings tab management changes, 10% faster page loads, PDF improvements, and a slew of developer features and more.
Latest Chrome 85 comes with performance improvements of up to 10 percent from its earlier version. This is achieved through a programming technique known as “Profile Guided Optimization” or “Feedback Directed Optimization.”
with previous builds chrome started support tab groups, and now with latest chrome 85 you can collapse and expand them.
For tablet users or if you use chrome in tablet mode you will notice a new touchscreen interface with larger tabs that are more practical to organize and hide.
Latest Chrome 85 now let you fill out PDF forms and save them with your inputs. If you don’t see this feature available right away, you may want to turn on the chrome://flags/#export-tagged-pdf flag.
QR codes can now be generated in Chrome, on both desktop and Android versions, in order to help with sharing websites.
- Developers can now send data to users while having the code in progress. Finishing the script is not necessary for developers to run it. They can finish it while it runs at the same time.
- Lighthouse is another automated tool used for improving web content. The Lighthouse panel has also been updated to Lighthouse 6, which has 3 new metrics to the report: Largest Contentful Paint, Cumulative Layout Shift, and Total Blocking Time.
- Additional warnings and prompts for irregularities in code, script, or image sizes.
Read here for more detailed information on the new developer tools.
The Chrome 85 release fixes 20 security vulnerabilities,
Here the official video explains what’s new on Google chrome 85.
Chrome 85 Download
- Download: Google Chrome 85 Offline Installer 32-bit | 62 MB
- Download: Google Chrome 85 Offline Installer 64-bit | 63.6 MB
- How To download and Install Chromium-Based Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Google chrome running slow windows 10? Here’s 7 Ways to Speed It Up
- How To Fix Google Chrome High CPU Usage Windows 10
- How To Fix This Site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome
- 3 solutions to Fix ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED on Google Chrome
- How To fix the Proxy server is not responding error in windows 10