Download Windows 10 22H2 ISO Image file (2 Official ways) 2023
We have included direct download link to get the Latest Version Of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 ISO image files
Looking to download the latest Windows 10 version 22H2 ISO file for clean installation or any other purpose? You are in the right place, here in this post we have shared how to download the official Windows 10 2023 update ISO directly from the Microsoft server. And how to create Windows 10 Installation media using media creation tool for Windows 10 clean install or troubleshooting purposes. Also here in this post, you get the direct download link for Windows 10 22H2 ISO 64-bit and 32-bit. So let’s start.
Post Contents :-
Download Windows 10 21H2 ISO Image file
Before you go ahead the download Windows 10 ISO, ensure you have :
- Stable An internet connection (for Windows ISO Files download purposes)
- Sufficient free storage space is available on a computer, USB, or external drive for download.
- A blank USB drive with at least 8 GB of space or DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD because any content on it will be deleted.
- Make sure your PC meets all other Windows 10 requirements include System Requirements.
- Also if you are doing a clean install, Then a genuine Windows product key will be required during the installation process.
After Check the above requirements, let’s discuss how to Download the latest Windows 10 ISO files from Microsoft Server using Media Creation Tool. But if you hurry here is the direct download link for
Download Windows 10 ISO using the Media Creation Tool
- First Visit the Official Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download site,
- Then scroll down and click on the Download button, under the Create Windows installation media section.
- This will Download the official Windows Media Creation Tool size around 18 MB.
- When the download is complete simply open The download location
- Double-click on Media Creation Tool.exe to Run the setup.
- If Windows prompted UAC then Click Yes.
- You, Will, See getting flew thing ready then This will prompt the Licence Terms Windows Click on Accept.
- Next, Select the Radio Button Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC, and click/tap on Next.
- Then On the next Screen select language, Architecture, and edition.
- Simply Uncheck the Use the recommended options for this PC box
- Select Both options next to Architecture as shown below image.
- Next screen, the media creation tool asks to choose which media to use.
- And represent two options USB flash drive and ISO.
- Here you can select a USB flash drive to Download and Create a Windows 10 bootable USB drive.
- But our concept is to download Windows 10 ISO File So simply click the Radio Button ISO file as shown below.
- Next, This will prompt Where you want to save the Download ISO file,
- Select the location where you would like to save the ISO file,
- Type in a name you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Save.
- On Next Screen this will start downloading Windows 10.
- It will take some time to complete the download process depends on your internet speed.
- Wait until complete the process.
- When the download has finished, select the location where you have to save the ISO file at, and click on Finish.
- That’s all you have successfully downloaded Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Server.
- Now you can Create an Installation media by following this guide to Windows 10 clean install or upgrade purposes.
Download Windows 10 Education ISO
To download Windows 10 Education ISO from the Microsoft Server
- Visit the Download Academic Products page for Education editions.
- Then click/tap on the Download button below, to download and Save the MediaCreationToolRetail.exe file.
- Next, Run the MediaCreationToolRetail.exe And click yes if it prompted UAC.
- Next, accept the License Terms
- Now Enter the product key for your Windows 10 Education, and click on Next.
- Next screen Select radio button ISO file and click on Next.
- Then select the location where you would like to save the ISO file,
- type in a name you want for the ISO file, and click on Save.
- The Windows 10 Education ISO file will start to download.
- Again it depends on your internet speed how much time it would take to complete the process.
- When the download has finished, select where you selected to save the ISO file at, and click on Finish to close the media creation tool.
Tweak Web Browser To download Windows 10 ISO File
If you don’t like to download Windows 10 ISO through the Media Creation Tool. Then you can Tweak The web Browser to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from the Microsoft Server without using any tool.
Basically, When we visit the Microsoft Website it forces you to open the Media Creation Tool which lets you download the ISO images, but it is hidden to Windows 10 users. Tweaking the web page, you will also find the direct download of Windows 10 ISO files from Microsoft servers.
- To do this Open a new tab on the Chrome browser.
- Then Copy and paste this Microsoft support site link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Now Right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect.
- Click the three-dotted menu button on the top-right, and under “More tools”, select Network conditions.
- Here Under “User-agent”, clear the Select automatically option.
- Select the Safari – iPad iOS 9 option from the “User-agent” drop-down menu.
- Now Refresh the page if the browser doesn’t reload automatically.
- That’s All Now Select the edition of Windows 10 you want, and click the Confirm button.
- Next, Pick your product language from the drop-down menu And Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
That’s All, I hope now you can easily download the latest Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft server. Still, Have any queries, Suggestions Feel free to comment Bellow.
- Apply These 7 tips to optimize Windows 10 performance (Boot faster)
- Windows 11 version 22H2 failed to install? Here is how to get it the right way
- Windows 10 timeline not working or not showing anything? Here is how to fix it
- Laptop WiFi connection automatically disconnects in Windows 10
- Windows 10 crashes while playing Games? Let’s Optimize it for better performance