Looking for Download the latest Windows 10 version 2004 ISO for clean installation or any other purpose? You are on the right place, here this post we have shared how to download the official Windows 10 May 2020 update ISO directly from Microsoft server. And how to create Windows 10 Installation media using media creation tool for Windows 10 clean install or troubleshooting purpose. Also here this post you get the direct download link for Windows 10 64-bit and 32 bit. So let’s start.
Post Contents :-
Download Windows 10 2004 ISO
Before you go ahead to the download win 10 ISO, ensure you have :
- Stable An internet connection (for Windows ISO Files download purpose)
- Sufficient data storage is available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB drive with at least 8 GB of space or DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD because any content on it will be deleted.
- Make sure your PC meets all other Windows 10 requirements include System Requirements.
- Also if you are doing a clean install, Then a genuine Windows product key will be required during the installation process.
After Check the above requirements, let’s discuss how to Download the latest Windows 10 ISO files from Microsoft Server using Media Creation Tool. But if you hurry here the direct download link for
Download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
- First Visit Official Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download site,
- Then scroll down and click on the Download button, under Create windows installation media section.
- This will Download the Official windows media Creation Tool size around 18 MB.
- When download complete simply open The download location
- Double-click on Media creation Tool.exe to Run the setup.
- If windows prompted UAC then Click Yes.
- You, Will, See getting flew thing ready then This will prompt the Licence Terms Windows Click on Accept.
- Next Select Radio Button Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC, and click/tap on Next.
- Then On the next Screen select language, Architecture, and edition.
- Simply Uncheck the Use the recommended options for this PC box
- And select Both options next to Architecture as shown below image.
- Next screen, the media creation Tool asks to choose which media to use.
- And represent two options USB flash drive and ISO.
- Here you can select USB flash drive to Download and Create a Windows 10 bootable USB drive.
- But our concept is to download Windows ISO File So simply click Radio Button ISO file as shown below.
- Next, This will prompt Where you want to save the Download ISO file,
- Select the location where you would like to save the ISO file,
- Type in a name you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Save.
- On Next Screen this will start downloading Windows 10.
- It will take some time to complete the download process depends on your internet speed.
- Wait until complete the process.
- When the download has finished, select the location where you have to save the ISO file at, and click on Finish.
- That’s all you have successfully downloaded windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Server.
- Now you can Create an Installation media by following this guide to windows 10 clean install or upgrade purpose.
Download Windows 10 Education ISO
To download Windows 10 Education ISO from Microsoft Server
- Visit the Download Academic Products page for Education editions.
- Then click/tap on the Download button below, to download and Save the MediaCreationToolRetail.exe file.
- Next Run the MediaCreationToolRetail.exe And click yes if it prompted UAC.
- Next, accept the License Terms
- Now Enter the product key for your Windows 10 Education, and click on Next.
- Next screen Select radio button ISO file and click on Next.
- Then select the location where you would like to save the ISO file,
- type in a name you want for the ISO file, and click on Save.
- The Windows 10 Education ISO file will start to download.
- Again it depends on your internet speed how much time it would take to complete the process.
- When the download has finished, select where you selected to save the ISO file at, and click on Finish to close the media creation tool.
Tweak Web Browser To download Direct ISO File
If you don’t like to download windows 10 ISO through media Creation Tool. Then you can Tweak The web Browser to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft Server without using any tool.
Basically, When we visit Microsoft Website it forces you to open the Media Creation Tool which lets you download the ISO images, but it is hidden to the Windows 10 users. Tweaking the web page, you will also find the direct download Windows 10 ISO files from Microsoft servers.
- To do this Open a new tab on the Chrome browser.
- Then Copy and paste this Microsoft support site link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Now Right-click anywhere on the page and select Inspect.
- Click the three-dotted menu button on the top-right, and under “More tools”, select Network conditions.
- Here Under “User-agent”, clear the Select automatically option.
- And Select the Safari – iPad iOS 9 option from the “User-agent” drop-down menu.
- Now Refresh the page if the browser doesn’t reload automatically.
- That’s All Now Select the edition of Windows 10 you want, click the Confirm button.
- Next Pick your product language from the drop-down menu And Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
That’s All, I hope now you can easily download the latest Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft server. Still, Have any query, Suggestion Feel free to comment Bellow.
- Apply This 7 tips to Optimize windows 10 performance (Boot faster)
- Windows 10 version 2004 failed to install? Here how to get it right way
- Windows 10 timeline not working or not showing anything? Here how to fix it
- Laptop WiFi connection automatically disconnects in windows 10
- Windows 10 crashes while playing Games? Let’s Optimize it for better performance